Zensciences is a leading independent brand, design and digital company. Our diverse storytelling and advertising businesses are known for building the best brands and the technology that enables them.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Work on strategic planning and positioning. Formulate proposals like strategic analysis, competition, positioning, messaging, tactics and budget.
- Guide clients throughout the execution of branding and marketing plans.
- Actively present ideas to expand service offerings and enhance brand positioning.
- Research industries and markets to identify growth opportunities for clients.
- Recommend and lead approach for a primary and secondary research to support client branding projects.
- Assist the principal in responding to new business opportunities including researching companies and industries, writing proposals, preparing presentations and other new business efforts.
- Participate in business development presentations and meetings as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget.
- Strong, demonstrated an understanding of client service.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Manage timelines, facilitate meetings, and drive project execution via repeatable processes.
- Maintain clear systems of documentation, ensuring that all product decisions are well-documented.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of the larger platform vision
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of agency operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, and an ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative environment.
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Experience supporting a distributed team.
- Ability to thrive and be highly effective in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Able to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Thorough understanding of business and strategic marketing.